Feeding the Future of Dairy Farming (FFDF) is a unique opportunity for students to gain exposure to dairy farming and agriculture career opportunities in Arizona. Students will expand their knowledge of dairy farming as they develop business and leadership skills. The ultimate goal is for students to consider careers in dairy, agriculture, and supporting industries.
Over a 14-week period, students will attend educational modules at leading dairy farms in Arizona and complete a final project based on their learnings. Top performers in the program will have opportunity to earn scholarships to local Arizona colleges.
- Application deadline: March 30, 2018.
- Participants must be high school juniors during the Application/Orientation phase and seniors in good standing for the 2018-2019 school year.
- Students must provide their own transportation to and from all program sessions.
- Application must be signed by both the applicant and a parent.
- Applicants will be selected and notified by April 6, 2018.
- Accepted applicants are required to be at the Orientation session April 28 and all subsequent sessions.
Contact Terri Verason, MS, RDN, FAND, VP of Nutrition Education, Dairy Council® of Arizona
Feeding the Future of Dairy Farming is sponsored by Dairy Council® of Arizona, Domino’s® Pizza Smart Slice, and Dairy Management Inc.